Massage is a type of treatment that uses various types of physical touch to relax, revitalize, and heal the body. It is one of the most popular treatments on a spa menu and is used to treat a wide variety of physical and emotional health issues. At Euphoria spa our therapist will provide every type of massage to relax your body and mind.
The stroking, kneading, heating, rolling, and pressing of skin and muscles is known as massage.
There are many different types of massage available at Euphoria spa, each with its own origins and goals – some focus on relieving muscle pain, others on increasing energy levels, some on improving a specific physical condition, and still others simply on helping you relax.
Euphoria spa massage makes you feel good in a variety of ways and can benefit your entire body – your bones, muscles, heart, skin, breathing, digestion, and mental health.
Euphoria spa massage works in a variety of ways:
- Euphoria spa massage relaxes and revitalizes tired or tense muscles.
- Our massage helps in promoting blood circulation.
- Massage from our trained therapist promotes deep circulation of both blood and lymph, allowing your body to heal and function more efficiently.
- It stimulates the production of endorphins, which are natural chemicals in your body that make you feel happy.
- It’s instinctive to comfort or reassure someone with a hug or a pat on the back; Euphoria spa massage is a formalized version of that instinct.
Therapeutic massage at Euphoria Spa, in its various forms, can help in treating and relieving a broad range of complaints. According to research, it is especially effective at treating stress-related issues such as anxiety attacks, as well as asthma, constipation, and high blood pressure. It is effective for pain relief, including chronic pain, back pain, and arthritis. It is also increasingly being used with cancer patients and stroke patients, as well as people suffering from dementia.
Euphoria Spa Massage improves the circulation of oxygen and nutrients that reach your tissues and organs by increasing blood flow. Massage helps your body circulate the “good stuff,” but it also helps it get rid of the “bad stuff” – waste products, carbon dioxide, toxins, and excess water. The immune system will be strengthened by boosting the nervous system and improving the lymphatic system.